Brightwell Aquatics MicrōBacter7 is a complete bioculture formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups and to enhance the rate of organic waste degradation in existing systems.
Improve water quality using this selective complex of microbes and enzymes in all marine and freshwater aquariums. Key benefits include:
- Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate
- Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate
- Reduction of organic compounds into nutrients that encourage the growth of photosynthetic organisms
- Greatly-reduced hydrogen sulfide production
- Increase in dissolved oxygen concentration
- Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria
- Increased water clarity
Product contains purified water, a proprietary blend of natural enzymes and non-pathogenic, beneficial microorganisms.
MicrōBacter7 does not require refrigeration, however storage in a cool, shaded area will prolong the activity, and maximize the shelf-life of the product.
Product size is 125 mL. Follow manufacturer instructions for best results.